After purchasing the Device an Account is created and you have to reset your password to have access to your Devices. Please be sure you use an valid mailadress.
If you have pruchased Mapul8tor already, please log into your user Account to Download it again.
- Main Control: this can control up to 8 curves
- fixed presets to draw a curve quickly
- activate the grid to snap the breakpoints on a defined position
- Curves: here you can draw up to eight individual curves
• click on a curve to create a breakpoint
• shift + click on a breakpoint to delete it
• click & hold on a breakpoint to move it
• alt & move the mouse up/down on a line you can draw a curve
- select the curve you want to edit
- Map Buttons to map a Parameter in Ableton Live or Midi CC out (only in the Midi Device of Mapul8tor)
- switch between the “map” Function and Midi Output (only in the Midi Device)
Select a Curve
on the right side you see a colored slider. Here you can choose the Curve you want to edit.
Control the Ableton Live Parameters
control up to eight Paramters with one Knob.