Track Select Device
In the native Device Window you can:
- see if there’s an update available
- Navigate to: Support, Youtube Resources and the User Manual
- Get the IP Adress to connect a Touchscreen Device via Webbrowser
- open the main Window
- Open the MIRA Edit Window
Here you can control the Visibility of the Live Browser, Clip & Device View and Switch between Session an d Arrangement View
The Group Highlight is the part, where you can Fold and Unfold all Groups in your Live Project and also highlight Only one Group and fold all other Groups.
Track & Scene Navigation
Here you can select a Tracks & Scenes in a defined range with just an Encoder or with an Touchscreen Device.
Audio Clip Control
Here you can Control the Gain, and Pitch of the selected Audio Clip
her you have full control over the selected Channel. Like Volume, Panorama, Sends, Mute, ARM, Solo and also the Input Monitoring.
MIRA Edit Window
In the MIRA configuration window, you can configure the controls that appear on the iPad or Android Tablet.
Connect a Midi Controller
Customise Touchscreen Control
Before you Start using a Touchscreen Device
please drag & drop the Preset Folder on to the MIRA Window to Start from
1. In the Top Row you have all the settings for your custom Control Panel
- configure the ratio of the Touchscreen
- set the Size of the Touchscreen
- see which Control is actually under the Mouse
- set the Key which you want to select & move the Touchscreen Controls
- Set the Size of the selected Control
- Set the Position of the selected Control
- Get the IP Adress to Access MIRA via a Webbrowser
- Select & Store a configuration File
2. the MIRA Frame
here you can place all the Controls you want to see on the iPad or Android Device
3. Show / Hide Controls
In this Section you can Show or Hide the Control Elements.
Move the Controls in the MIRA Window
In this Window you can select a Key from your Keyboard where you can move the Controls in the MIRA Panel.
“y” is the standard key which is selected.
The Name of the Control where the Mouse is over is also displayed.