what is Chord-O-Mat
Chord-O-Mat 3 is an advanced composition tool and Chord Generator if you work with Ableton Live.
It helps you to create chord progressions, melodies or just give you inspiration if you stuck in creativity.
Modifiing chords by adding octaves, transposing, chord inversions and strumming is also possible.
Chord-O-Mat 3 makes creating chord progressions fun and easy with single-note presses and a scale correction to stay always in the right key whatever you play.
- more than 40 scales
- all scales from push 1 + 2
- scale collection from Tobias Hunke.
- shows all chords from the selected scale.
- automatically maps all chords to your keyboard, so you’re able to trigger a chord with one key
- create custom chord sets
- make chord progressions with your midiclips.
- clear user interface
- octave designer to add or remove notes from a chord
- integration of push 1 & push 2- -
- MPE Support (Only the Instant Scale Device which comes with Chord-O-Mat 3)
make your Chord Selection
Chords follow the Root Note
re-route the Midi Output
Instant Scale Device
Chord-O-Mat User Manual
Ableton Live Suite 9/10/11 with Max for Live 8.1 / Ableton Live Standart with an Max for Live License.
please note: Chord-O-Mat 3 works with Ableton Push 1 and 2. Push 3 is not supported
To install Max for Live Devices please read the FAQ